So I’m trying not to post loooooong expositions on Friday. Just recaps. BUT (you knew there was a “but” right?), since we’ve been featuring coffee and I am HEAVILY caffeinated due to all the research, I have a short Friday update. And it is:
Lattes at Eataly! I will post in bullet point form:
• Eataly is on my walk from physical therapy to work in the mornings.
• I’m in PT because I have some irritating IT Band tendinitis.
• My P.Therapist, Phil made an entire CD for me of 90’s Hip Hop! Thank you, Phil! You rule. It’s not doing much for my knee, but it helps tune out my coworkers.
• Lattes are an important part of P.T.
• Eataly’s lattes are darn good. Even the ones made with skim milk.
• Espresso to Milk Ratio: well balanced.
• Good espresso flavor, not overpowered by the milk. And not too bitter either.
• Steamed milk is light and fluffy, but not too foamy. It’s still drinkable.
• I’ve seen better steamed milk art, though.
And now onto the RECAP:
On Monday we got our caffeine fix at Ninth Street Espresso. And took pictures of a Vespa. And were slightly late for work.
On Tuesday we reviewed Rubirosa Pizza. Vodka sauce on pizza. Read all about it.
On Wednesday we ate cannoli on the PATH train. And took some incredibly blurry photos of it.
On Thursday, we had a sangwich. And made some Honey Dijon Yogurt Sauce.
Next week: We have some BIG news!! Stay tuned.