Here is a non-comprehensive, un-exhaustive list of mostly-useful stuff for making pizza. I will take it from the top:
10. Vino!!!! It helps you think you’re making the BEST PIZZA EVER! Plus, with all our help from Astor Wines, you’ve got plenty of good matches to pick from.
9. The Scizza! Pizza scissors. I don’t own a pair, but I want to. I think they’re pretty cool.
8. FRESH Mozzarella cheese. We like to stress fresh ingredients. It truly helps.
7. A food processor/mixer. I love my Cuisinart one.
6. San Marzano crushed tomatoes: tastes so good, you don’t even have to add anything to them. Except love. That always helps.
5. FRESH basil. Is there an echo in here?
4. Truffle Oil (or salt): We all know I can’t get enough. Keste’s Del Re Pizza was my first experience and I’ve been in love ever since.
3. 00 Bread Flour: super fine and fancy stuff.
2. Semolina flour: to put on your pizza peel and make it easy to ease your uncooked dough onto the pizza stone.